When are music auditions: Returning members audition March 28-April 8Incoming students will report to Elliott Hall of Music, room 135 during Boiler Gold Rush week(August 14-19 the week before classes officially begin) to schedule an audition. All new member auditions will take place Thursday and Friday of that week. Individual auditions can be scheduled at other times with permission of Professor King.
Thursday, February 24, 2011
Wednesday, February 16, 2011
DANCE PROGRAM AUDITION GUIDELINES
Dance Program Auditions are held three times a year. Our program includes:
- All levels of ballet, modern and jazz technique
- Emphasis on performance, choreography and teaching
- Courses in kinesiology, dance history, career planning and teaching techniques
- Resident professional company, Eisenhower Dance Ensemble
- Resident pre-professional company, OU Repertory Dance Company
- Many performance opportunities including two annual main-stage concerts
- Apprenticeships available in the professional company.
- Dancers should dress in leotards and tights (women), gym pant and T-shirt (men). Please, no loose clothing
- Dancers should bring ballet and jazz shoes, and be prepared to dance in bare feet
- The audition will consist of ballet, modern and jazz combinations
- You are required to perform a one minute solo in either modern, ballet or jazz technique
- Please have the music for your solo on CD, cassette or an Ipod
- You will have a brief private interview with the dance faculty
- Please allow approximately 3-4 hours to complete audition process
Tuesday, February 15, 2011
Hrithik is paid Rs 112 crore for judging Just Dance.
The hot actor will be the grand judge on Star Plus’s shows Just Dance for which he is being paid Rs 2 crore/episode. The show, which is expected to bring global and Indian dancers on the same platform, will run into 56 episodes, including screening of entries, auditions, and the actual competition.
Roshan says, "Really? Am I the highest paid star? I won't know if I am the highest paid or even among the highest paid Bollywood actors on TV because to calculate that you need to know who has made how much money. Unfortunately, I haven't kept tabs on other people's earnings.
Friday, February 11, 2011
SHAKESPEARE UNDER THE STARS AUDITIONS SET FOR ACTORS
Tucson Parks and Recreation’s Community Theater invites actors of all ages to audition for the 2009 season of Shakespeare under the Stars.Auditions for "Julius Caesar" will be held in the auditorium of the Randolph Center Performing Arts Building, 200 S. Alvernon Way on these dates and times:
March 6, 7-9:30 PM, March 7, 9 AM-noon.
March 13, 7-9:30 PM, March 14, 9 AM-noon.
Actors will read from a script for this updated version of the play that takes place in the modern corporate world where both men and women have power. Females are encouraged to audition for any role.
Six free Shakespeare under the Stars performances will be presented June 19-21 and 26-28 at the DeMeester Outdoor Performance Center in Reid Park, 22nd and Country Club.
For more information on the auditions please contact Mark Phielex at 837-8078.
Thursday, February 10, 2011
The X Factor‘s holding auditions in five cities, so decide whether you’re a “young guy,” a “young girl,” an “older singer,” or part of a “vocal group” just register it.
The deadline for the registration: March 1
All the best Guys
A nice chance to win the title.
Wednesday, February 9, 2011
If initial auditions are held in March then we can expect the celebrity panel to start seeing the the crop in April or early May.
“X Factor is very much under way. The dates are all penciled in, even if the stars aren’t.” Simon won’t be rushed.”
Tuesday, February 8, 2011
The Semifinal auditions for MEO Tri-State Idol has been finalized
Date and venue: Feb. 19 at Washington Square Mall.
Timings: 2 PM. The auditions are open to public.
The final five contestants will be decided and announced immediately after the performances.The final five contestants will perform at the Gala on April 15 at the Clarion Innat U.S. 41 and Lynch Road.
Friday, February 4, 2011
Pan Theater is holding open auditions for Improved Training Troupes on February 13, 16, 17, and 20.
People who have basic background and qualified improvisers are welcomed to take part in this audition to become a part of the Pan Theater, the premier community for improvisational theater in the East Bay.