Applicants are required to showcase a snippet of their busking act with all relevant instruments and equipment.
The audition panel will be assessing all applicants on the following:
- Competency and skill in performance
- Expression and confidence in performance
- Engagement with the audience
- Innovation and originality
- All Singaporeans,
- Permanent Residents, or
- Employment Pass holders, with approval/endorsement from the Ministry of Manpower to undertake busking activities.
Complete a busking application form & send it back to the following address:
Upper Circular Road
You will receive call to inform you of the date & time for the audition.
Pre-registration for the audition is required.
Auditions will be held on the following dates from January 2011:-
- 5 January 2011 (Wednesday)
- 1 April 2011 (Friday)
- 6 July 2011 (Wednesday)
- 7 October 2011 (Friday)
Singing, Music Playing, Mime or other suitable theatrical acts, Dance, Acrobatic Acts, Juggling, etc. Portrait drawing, caricature drawing, face-painting etc.