The Chicago Luvabulls will conduct auditions for its 2011-2012 team on Saturday, August 13 at the United Center.
The selected team of dancers will perform at all Chicago Bulls home games next season as well as many special events and charity fundraisers throughout the year.
Several hundred candidates are expected to show their talents to a panel of judges including former Luvabulls dancers, Bulls representatives and local media members.
At the end of the initial auditions, a group of 30-40 dancers will be selected to move forward to a mandatory training camp.
More on the Luvabulls
- Luvabulls will perform at all Bulls home games
- Luvabulls perform for national television audiences
- Perform internationally in such places as Holland, England, Costa Rica, France, Greece, Turkey, Cyprus, Italy and China
- Represent the Bulls at a number of special events, private and corporate parties, award banquets, charity events and promotional engagements
- The time of auditions a participants must be at least 21 years
- Participants must be completed a high school graduate
- Must be employed full-time or be a student with part-time employment
- Must reside in the Chicagoland area and have a reliable means of transportation
View this site: Houston criminal attorneys | Criminal lawyers in houston tx