Monday, August 2, 2010

The Busy Nadine Coyle Miss to Visit the Cute Cheryl Cole

Nadine Coyle and Cheryl Cole

We're certain that when Cheryl Cole was in hospital with malaria, she had many of visitors coming to see her to hope her well.

But, one female who couldn't make it to Cheryl's bedside, was friend and band mate Nadine Coyle because she was allegedly too busy running her business empire.

Nadine Coyle and Cheryl Cole hot

A source exposed to the Sun: “Nadine admitted that she's started to get homesick. She told me, 'I've spoken to Cheryl. I was so worried about her. I'm going to try to meet up with all the girls when I get to the UK. I've missed them.'

Nadine Coyle and Cheryl Cole Sexy

“Nadine said she thought about heading home when she heard about Cheryl but she's been busy planning to extend the Irish Mist chain. If Girls Aloud is over in that sense, then Nadine is fine. She has her solo career and her pub franchise to concentrate on.”

Maybe now that Cheryl is in LA, the pair will get to catch up.

No comments:

Post a Comment